TRANSLATE

Κυριακή 12 Ιανουαρίου 2014

CW Stoneking - The Love Me Or Die

CW Stoneking (Ross Trevail, 2012)
I studied evil, I can't deny, / Was a hoodoo charm called a Love Me or Die, / Some fingernail, a piece of her dress, / 
Apocathery, Devil's behes' / I will relate, the piteous consequence my mistake, / Fallin slave to passin desire, / Makin' the dreaded Love me or Die...



...Against a Jungle primeval green, / She had the looks of a beauty queen / No bangles or chain, wearin' broken shoe / Seventy-five cent bottle perfume. / I said, "Good mornin", I tipped my hat, / All the while I was cunning like a rat, / Smilin gaily, looked her in the eye, / I felt in pocket, the Love me or Die

My past history, one to behold, / I studied magic from days of old, / Membership, secret societies, / Power and wealth in my family / But Matilda, Darling, / Why you don't take my wedding ring, / Like a demon under the floor, / I buried the hoodoo down the back door.

Lawd, word broke through the town, / That a fever strike Matilda down, / Nine thirty, the doctor arrive, / Priest come runnin, quarter to five. / Standin in the weeds early next day, / I saw the meat wagon rollin away, / I seen Matilda layin in the back, / Her old mother wearin a suit of black

Sound the trumpet, and bang the drum, / I wait for me judgement to come, /I know her spirit is down beneath, / I hear the weepin and gnashing of the teeth. / Flames of Hell licks at my feet,/ 
In the shadow of the Jungle I feel the heat, / Matilda's waiting in Hell for me too, /All cause she died from a bad hoodoo.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: